- pogo wins French tournament !One of JDF’s finest, gentleman fighter known around the JDF mountains and valleys […]
- Timeout in 1vs1 slotsThe 1 versus 1 slots are considered premium slots because of the “only […]
- What an amazing video !One of our most active and skilled fighters going by the nickname luichek, […]
Just DogFight DCS Server – What it is:
- 4 Main types of game play – IR+Guns, Guns only, 1vs1 areas, 2vs2 area. ⓘ
- Aircraft spawning on user command (F10 menu) in IR and Guns areas.
- 1vs1 areas that ensures one player per side.
- 2vs2 area that ensures 2 vs 2 opponents by auto creating needed AI planes (various options controlled by the players). ⓘ
- WW2 dogfighting area.
- Helicopter 1v1 area.
- Real time server and player stats, Top 10 tables ⓘ
- Nickname reservation across all JDF servers. ⓘ
- Reserved areas for registered users. ⓘ
- Automatic limits on the use of medium range missiles (biased randomized failures). ⓘ
- Destroyable, auto re-spawning ground defenses (for fun).
- Historical data from justdogfight.com (registration and game link required).
- Automatic warning / temporary banning on multiple team kills.
- Player chooses to punish or not on team kill.
- Because (most of the times) we do not have 1 hour for preparation and another hour for getting where the AIM120 will want to be friends with us.
- Because (most of the times) fur-ball is fun.
- Because (most of the times) we do not like Long Range BVR missiles.
- Because (many times) when we play we like as little rules as possible.
- Because (most of the times) we like air to air.
- Because (some times) we like taking off from the taxiways!
! IMPORTANT !
- Keep the chat decent. We have very young people connecting, please be cautious of what you type.
- DO NOT BE LAME. Do not eject from a healthy plane because you are about to be shot out of the sky. Be a sport.
- When out of missiles, either stay for the gunfight or make a run for your base. Bases are protected by AAA. Again, Be a sport.
- Keep the teams balanced.
- Be nice and courteous, have fun!
- Keep your canopy on. Do not spoil it for the screen-shooters!
And remember, it is OK to be shot down.
Keep smiling, this should help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE186w91YVU
Servers(click on the links to COPY and PASTE in "connect by ip" in game)
Stable : dcs1.justdogfight.com:15608
OpenBeta GR : dcs2.justdogfight.com:15308
OpenBeta DE : dcs3.justdogfight.com:15308